White Fox: Full Charge (All White) - Review. 29 October 2019.

Earlier this year, GN Tobacco launched the White Fox brand, their first entry into the all white/nicotine pouch category. If you aren't familiar, nicotine pouches are products that contain nicotine, but no tobacco. They're an alternative for people who may want to quit smoking, or tobacco in general, but still enjoy nicotine. As far as what's in White Fox, the bottom of the can says it contains E415. I found somewhere online that tells me that is Xanthan gum, which is a natural polysaccharide.  And as I've noted before, I think the White Fox can is one of the best looking cans around.  The wife jacked my can from me last time I reviewed it and uses it to put her piercings in.

The flavor description for this one says, "White Fox Full Charge All White Nicotine pouches are tobacco-free pouches with very high nicotine that uses a special fleece material portion pouch. It also utilizes "essential natural oils" for one of the purest ways to attain nicotine satisfaction. The flavor is mint/spearmint." Each can weighs 15g and has 16 portions, for 0.94g portions. The nicotine content is 16.5mg/portion, which should be about 17.5mg/g (1.75%) if my math is right.

When you open the can, the aroma is a present, lightly sweet spearmint smell. It reminds me a lot of spearmint gum. The portions are plump, and incredibly soft; these feel great in the lip! When I put one in, I get a nice burn, which sticks around for a few minutes, and then fades into a cooling presence. The flavor is quite fresh; the spearmint taste isn’t too overdone, and comes through in a lightly sweet, gentle way. The nicotine level feels to be at the extra strong level, and it kicks in quickly! The flavor itself lasts around 45-55 minutes on average.  GN Tobacco has done a great job with their first nicotine pouch products. White Fox is a great tasing option for those who may want to quit tobacco, but still enjoy nicotine!

White Fox Nicotine Pouches are available from BuySnus.com.  (Use code SNUBIE10 for 10% off).

Comments