Lyft Strawberry Bloom (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 16 July 2019.

Fiedler and Lundgren has released a special, limited edition nicotine pouch product in the Lyft series - Lyft Strawberry Bloom! This is a product released for the summer of 2019! If you're not familiar with Lyft, it is a nicotine pouch product from Fiedler and Lundgren. Nicotine pouches are products that contain nicotine, but no tobacco. Lyft, for example, contains eucalyptus and pine fiber. While these products aren't for me, I'm glad they're out there for people who may want to quit tobacco, but not nicotine.

The flavor description for this product says it has a "fresh taste of strawberry". This product comes in a 16.8 gram can with 24 portions for 0.7 gram portions. The nicotine content is 8.5mg/g (0.85%) for 5.95mg/portion.

What's great about this product is that it finally comes with the FlexLid! As you can see from the photo, it has a catch lid that expands as you put more used portions in it. I'm hoping this is something that expands to the entire Lyft line.  I've talked about this in the past, but in my opinion it's one of the greatest snus innovations in years.

When you open the can, the aroma that greets you is a fresh, lightly sweet strawberry smell. It's very summer-y! The portions are slim, soft, and comfortable in the lip. They're moist, but not too moist, and they have a quick release of flavor! The flavor is pretty natural, and not overly artificial tasting. It's a fresh, natural, mildly sweet taste of strawberry! The nicotine strength feels to be right at the regular level - not too weak, not too strong. The flavor lasts about 45-50 minutes on average, so you get a pretty good amount of life out of it!  While I don't use nicotine pouches myself, I found that I really enjoyed this product.  It's a great summer taste, and something I may grab a few more cans of before it's gone.  Since it's a limited edition, make sure and grab some - once it's gone, it's gone for good!

Comments