Snubie's Cherokee Rose (Lös) - Review. 6 May 2019.

To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Snubie.com, I've partnered with my friends at Snus.biz to release a special anniversary snus: Snubie's Cherokee Rose Lös! This product was named after my daughter, Cherokee, who was the reason I quit smoking. Because of her, I would go on to discover Swedish Snus, and launch Snubie.com! She is named after our Cherokee ancestry, and this product pays homage to that with a flavor inspired by the Cherokee Rose. Legend says the Cherokee Rose sprung from the ground where the tears of grieving mothers landed along the trail of tears. I did a much more in depth preview of this product, here, as well as a preview video if you want to check those out!

Snubie Cherokee Rose is made of Burley, Black Cavendish, and Perique tobaccos, which are soaked in rose oil before pasteurization and finished with jasmine essence. This product was also aged in oak barrels! The nicotine strength is between 10mg/g-15mg/g and the tobacco comes in the combo grind, which is a mix of find grinding and coarse grinding; this provides a unique flavor experience!  This product comes with a full 50 grams of lös snus, just like the good ol' days!

When you open the can, a very present, powerful rose smell greets you; it's just like putting your nose into a rose bouquet.  I find it hard to take my nose away from the can.  There's also a mild tobacco character in the background, behind the rose aroma.  The tobacco is quite moist, bakes well, and is comfortable in the lip.  I find the flavor releases pretty quickly, as well!  The taste is a sweet, present flavor of rose.  It's very bright and floral in nature.  The tobacco flavor is earthy, well rounded, and stays behind the rose but also serves as a nice compliment to it.  I find the tobacco stays pretty well baked in the lip, and I can usually keep a prilla in for up to about 45 minutes.  The nicotine strength feels stronger than the regular strength level, but not too overly strong.

I enjoyed this one, and I'm glad Snus.biz partnered with me on another product.  If you're interested in trying it, send an email over to hello@snus.biz and they'll get you hooked up.  If you like floral centric products, you'll enjoy this one!

Comments