Lyft Tropic Breeze (Nicotine Pouches) - Review (Discontinued). 27 May 2019.

NOTE:  The Lyft brand has been rebranded as Velo.  As such, this product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

Fiedler and Lundgren have launched a few new Lyft products, and today we're talking about one of them: Lyft Tropic Breeze. This one is similar to the Epok Tropic Breeze product I reviewed a few months ago except that one had tobacco and this one does not. What's interesting about this one is that I read on SnusCENTRAL.com that this one is replacing Lyft Melon and Lyft Blueberry, which are my two favorite Lyft products.  The flavor description for this one says  it is "flavored with a blend of Passion Fruit, Mango, and Mandarin Orange".  This product comes in a 16.8 gram can with 24 portions for 0.7 gram portions. The nicotine content is 8.5mg/g (0.85%) for 5.95mg/portion.  This product does not contain tobacco, rather, it contains eucalyptus and pine fiber, along with nicotine.

I won't go too in depth on the differences between Epok and Lyft, but if you want to know more, I wrote an article about it, and I also did a video about it. But here's a photo just so you can see it real quick. You'll notice the cans look similar except the name, the portions look similar, and even the material inside the pouch looks similar. The way the pouches feel in the lip, the way the nicotine releases, and even the flavors are all very similar as well. So if you like Epok, you'll probably also really like Lyft.

If you've had the Epok Tropic Breeze before, this one is virtually identical to that one.  When you open the can, the aroma is a cool, fruity, tropical smell.  It's a very unique aroma, that's for sure.  The portions are slim, soft, and comfortable in the lip. The taste is fruity, tangy, and tropical. If I had to peg it down, I would say it most closely reminds me of a mix of guava and mango.  It's something I'd imagine using on a beach down in the Caribbean.  The nicotine level on this one feels to be at the regular strength level, and I find the flavor lasts up to 45-55 minutes on average.  I enjoyed the flavor of this one, it was pretty tasty. I'll miss the Lyft Melon though.

If you want to use something with nicotine but not tobacco, the Lyft line is worth checking out.  While I enjoy snus and have no interest in quitting, this is a good alternative for those who want to continue using nicotine but quit using tobacco.

NOTE:  While this product is no longer made, SnusExpress.com carries the Velo version of it!

Comments