Small Batch #5 - Kaffe (Coffee) - Preview. 15 August 2018.

Swedish Match has announced the final snus in their Small Batch Series: Small Batch #5: Kaffe (Coffee). The flavor description says, "Small Batch No 5 has a dark and roasted tobacco character with a taste of freshly ground coffee, cocoa and walnut. The roasted tones in the coffee complement the tobacco and provide a balanced taste. A nutty flavor with cocoa liqueur adds extra flavor. The original portion format fits the darkness of the product and makes the taste experience clearer."  (Note, this is the best translation I could do of what the Swedish Match site says, so apologies if it's not 100% correct, but it should be close enough.)

The website doesn't make mention of how many portions are in the can, the can weight, or nicotine content, however.  When I get ahold of some for review, I'll make sure and include that information!  I'm not a big coffee fan, but I do look forward to trying this!

Comments