Skruf Slim Fresh #2 (White) - Review. 1 December 2015.

Review Updated:  2 September 2022

It's only been a few years since I reviewed this one last, however, I wasn't doing ratings at the time, so this one has been on my "to review....AGAIN" list for a minute.  Honestly, I've been a big fan of this one for many years, it's one of the best mint products out there.  And, one of the best products in the Skruf brand.  The description on this one says, "A distinct note of mint accompanied by Skruf’s traditional tobacco flavor".  Each can weighs in at 16.6 grams and contains 24 portions, for 0.69g each.  The nicotine content sits at 8mg/g (0.8%), which breaks down to 5.53mg/portion.

One thing I like about this one is how well balanced it is.  It isn't a super in your face, overly sweet mint snus.  The aroma of peppermint comes through clearly, and is refreshing in nature.  It's a mild, gentle peppermint aroma, with just a touch of menthol to it.  The portion is slim, semi-dry, with a soft feel.  Under the lip, you'll encounter a gentle cooling presence when you put it in.  The flavor profile is mild, but refreshing!  The peppermint is milder in nature, and not overly sweet. I pick up a light tone of menthol with this one, and a very subtle tobacco base.  In the strength, it is a lighter one.  This one feels to be a little below regular strength.  I find the flavor hangs out for about an hour.

Rating and Final Thoughts

Of all the mint products kicking around, and trust me - there are a lot, this one is one of the better ones.  I rated it at 3.58/5.  It's a solid snus, with a refreshing taste.  It isn't super in your face, and comes across in a very well balanced way.  This is one that I think mint lovers will really enjoy if they're looking for a more relaxed, all day mint snus!

This product available for purchase at MySnus.com.



Comments