Snus24.com E-Store Review - 24 August 2015.

I recently did an order from Snus24.com to get ahold of some products that the other e-stores don't carry for some video reviews I've been needing to do for our YouTube Channel. One thing I like about them is that they carry a ton of products that I haven't had access to for the past few years such as Gustavus, LD, Epok, Lundgren's, WOW, Taboca and more. It's great to be able to get ahold of these products again because many of them are quite good! 


Snus24.com Pros 
+ Good prices - Comparable or lower on some products.
+ Now able to order by the can and the roll
+ Good rates on shipping - Shipping is as low as 20$ depending on your location.
+ Fast shipping - It took about 2-3 days to get to me here in the Southern USA.

Snus24.com Cons
- Warning Labels - They are very hard to get off and damage the can label when removing this.  This is a nit picky thing and not really that important, but to me I'm not a fan of warning labels.  Hopefully Snus24 will switch to a warning label that is easier to pull off.

Snus24.com E-Store Video Review:
(Link to Video Review)

Comments