Skruf Fresh (Xtra Stark White) #4 - Review. 17 April 2015.

Review Updated: 24 April 2020

It's been quite a few years since I've had this one, but it's gone through a redesign and I figured it was time to revisit this one!  This is an extra strong snus from Skruf with a fresh, minty flavor!  The new design is super cool looking, and reminds me a lot of the health meter in one of my favorite video games - Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo 64!  I'm a geek, don't judge me.  The flavor description for this one says, "Skruf Slim Fresh Xtra Stark has a fresh mint flavor".  Each can weighs 16.8g and has 24 portions, for 0.7g portions.  The nicotine content is listed as a 4/4, which puts it at the extra strong level!

When you open the can, the aroma that greets you is a present, sharp smell of peppermint with a touch of menthol. The portions are slim, and comfortable under the lip. They're a little dryer than the average white portion, but not uncomfortable. There is also a mild cooling presence when you put a portion under the lip. The flavor is a pleasant mixing of peppermint with a light touch of menthol. One thing I like about this one is that the mint isn't overly sweet. The flavor lasts quite a while; I've found I can enjoy these for well over an hour! The nicotine on this one feels to be between strong and extra strong.  As far as mint products go, you can't go wrong with Skruf Fresh Xtra Strong if you want something with a high nicotine kick.  It's a great tasting snus!

This product available at SnusExpress.com!

Comments