Thunder Products Discontinued - 14 November 2014.

The Thunder Limited release for 2014 was launched back in June, and the results are in for what will stay and what will go. V2 is pretty smart with new products - release it as a limited edition, if it sells - add it to a full time lineup. That's what they've done in the past, and that's what they've done here. I had a chat with Larry from SnusCENTRAL.org today and he filled me in on which products were being dropped and which are staying. First, we're saying goodbye to Lemon, Eucalyptus and Caramel Vanilla. Once web stores run out of their current stock, that's it, it's gone. I'm a little surprised to see Caramel Vanilla go, I had assumed that would be one that would stay, but I guess consumers didn't dig it as much as I did. I figured that and the Apple would be the two that stuck around.

Thunder Apple, as I assumed, is being added to the product line full time. And rightfully so, it was the best of the Thunder Limited Edition 2014 release. The other one that's being added to the lineup is Melon. I suppose people are starting to get into the Melon taste and it had sales that were good enough to warrant sticking around, so those are the two products that you'll see added to the Thunder product line.

So if you're a fan of Thunder Lemon, Thunder Eucalyptus or Thunder Caramel Vanilla - but it while you can.  Once these products are sold out, they're gone for good.

Comments