Oden's No3 Lös / Loose - Review. 24 October 2013.

Review Updated:  23 March 2022

The past few years, I've been going through my old reviews and updated some that I haven't done in a while with better photos, as well as doing new video reviews.  I've also added a rating system to my reviews, so I've been updating my reviews to add those, as well.  Today we're checking out one in GN Tobacco's Oden's No3 line.  This is a lös / loose product, which is pretty cool because there aren't a lot of those out there.  I found this one for sale on Snus24.com.  The flavor description says, "No3 has a classic tobacco flavor where a touch of bergamot adds extra character to the snus".  This is a 40 gram can with a nicotine strength of 9mg/g.

I don't get to review a lot of loose snus anymore.  Sadly, no one really makes much.  So, when I get to sit down and enjoy a good loose snus, it's a good day!  When you open the can, a nice, traditional snus aroma comes through.  It's peppery, with hints of leather, a little smoke, and a touch of citrus.  The loose tobacco is soft, semi-moist, and pretty easy to bake and put into the lip.  In the flavor profile, it's a present tobacco taste.  The tobacco is slightly peppery, with a slight touch of citrus.  There are hints of leather to it, along with a hint of smoke.  It's a pretty well rounded flavor!  The nicotine strength on this one feels to be about regular.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 45-50 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one was pretty tasty!  I rated it at 3.67/5.  It's very much in the vein of traditional snus, but more leathery/smoky than others out there.  It has a pretty deep, but complex flavor.  If you're a loose snus enthusiast, you should check this one out.  I found it to be a pretty nice taste, and it's always fun to review a loose snus, since there's so few of them around these days!



Comments