It's not the size of the can, it's the....well, nevermind. 17 June 2011.

I don't use minis, but when I heard about these tins getting smaller I felt like checking them out and writing about them. It's not the size of the can, it's the...well, nevermind. I don't know where I was going with that. Back on topic, comparing these cans with regular sized cans you'll notice just how small and cute these things are. The new mini tins are quite small, and though I didn't take comparison pics, Anthony did in his article comparing them to common things. All of the Swedish Match mini inventory is now in these itty bitty cans.

If you've never had a mini from Swedish Match before, their white portion minis coming in the star formation that their larger counterparts come in. There is a catch lid on these cans, as well. They're pretty cute, I'd imagine this change is to appeal to female snusers, or people who just don't want to carry around a big bulky snus can in their pocket. If you feel so inclined, I imagine, you could put your regular sized snus in the can just for convenience purposes.

Comments