New swag! 13 May 2010.

Swedish Match is pumping out some pretty cool swag lately. This one I was really stoked about, it's a cool Goteborg's Rape laptop case. I have a big messenger back that I use already, so this is providing a little extra protection for my beloved MacBook. (Like the plug there? What can I say, I'm a fanboy!) And with something as precious to me as a MacBook, I like the additional protection keeping it safe. Super cool new swag. But wait, there's more!





In a couple of weeks you'll be seeing these cool headphones over at BuySnus.com. I like the old school look, I'm a big fan of retro stuff, and these big headphones are giving me an 80's flash back. I can't wait to have these on my head. Not really sure yet as to what you have to do to get these, or what you have to buy, but I'm assuming it's going to be a Goteborg's Rape product, as these are GR branded headphones. That sounds about accurate, I'll post more if anything changes. These are very limited, only 1,000 of these were made so keep an eye out for them!





I'm a big fan of my General cufflinks. I have some nice silver ones that I received last year, but when it comes to sexy, these take the cake and will be worn very soon. New titanium General Cufflinks. These things are very sleek, very stylish, and very sexy. Where are these going to be and where can you get them? I'm sure news will come soon about these new items. I would definitely expect to see them on some of the Snus Auction sites.

Comments