Hands on with the Fridge Mate. 6 April 2010.

So here it is, the Fridge Mate. For those asking, I took a more close picture so you can see a little more in depth of how it works. You can see the loading area, and it works really easily, put a can in, and the loader moves back, and you can put in more. It will hold up to 10 cans easily. It's not flimsy, either. It's a really cool looking little tool. I put in a roll of General Sterk and found a few of these babies would work pretty well. Especially with everyone stocking up right now with the PACT Act/Law/atrocity going into effect, you get one free with ever roll of General you buy, so not only are you stocking up, but you get one of these cool space saving devices as well! All the major webstores have them in stock now, so with your current purchases of any General product you'll see one coming along with them. Definitely a perk to go along with your orders!

Comments

  1. Took me a minute to get you titular pun... Is that a gay pirate joke? Anyway, I'm looking forward to mine. Should be around today as delivery from Sweden to me is usually Chad +1 day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad, I only see them at BuySnus. I would love to order some without having to buy so many cans of General ES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ClubSnus.com and SnusCENTRAL.com are both offering them, as well. But, they come with purchase of a roll of any General product. At this time, I don't believe you can buy them seperately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fridge mate arrived and I will post pics of it in action, thanks for a great review Chad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment