Thunder Berry Blend Review. (Discontinued) 29 Nov 09.


NOTE:  This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

I was very excited to be included in the test for this when V2 was developing this product. When I first started in snus, one thing I was really looking for was a fruit/berry flavored snus. I like the flavor of berries, and I was looking for something like that in a snus. The closest thing I could find was Jakobsson's Ice Fruit, which at the time I enjoyed for a brief while, but couldn't make it through a whole can and haven't used since then. So I was really looking forward to seeing what V2 had in store for this.

All 3 cans I tried I enjoyed, but the third can was my most highly favored. And according to those in the small test group, this was the general response as well, and Thunder Berry Blend was developed. One thing I like about this is V2 seems to be using the same portion material they used in the Offroad Limited Edition 2009 portions, it's a very comfortable portion and is quite different than anything I've ever had before, and I'm glad they went with this for Thunder Berry Blend.


Upon opening the can, you're greeted with a very pleasant berry smell. Not overpowering or overdone, but very gentle. It's one of those that you don't want to take your nose away from. The flavor of Thunder Berry Blend begins as soon as the portion enters your mouth. A great mixed berry flavor, accompanied with a cool, icy undertone and a mild salt balance. The longer the flavor matures the more you will taste the pure berry flavor, which comes on immediately and lasts until the very end. I was able to enjoy a portion for an hour and a half before any loss of flavor. Being an Extra Stark Snus, it packs a kick to go along with the great berry flavor. If you're looking for a snus with a great flavor and a good nicotine hit, Thunder Berry Blend may be right up your alley.

Comments