Snubie.com - A new, open Snus community.

26 May 09.  

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately.  I've bought and tried out about 10-15 different snuses that I will be reviewing soon, so don't give up on me!  I've been working on a side project that I'm really excited about.  It's called Snubie.com.  The reason for me putting this website together is simple.  I want everything a person new to snus needs to be on ONE page.  Everything within reach.  And I'm doing that with an open community approach at Snubie.com.  Not only do we have forums (which as of right now is technically the only part of the site up and running), but we're also going to have a section for Blogs & Columns.  This is where the open community comes in.  If you have a column or blog related to snus, we'll link to it.  We want all the snus information to be on one page, so that you don't have to go to Google, you just hit up Snubie.com and you've got it all at your fingertips.  We don't have just one store, we have links to as many snus stores as we can find.  If we find more, we'll link to them too.  We (by we, I mean myself and the growing SnubieStaff) want you to be able to make your own decisions.  That's the best part about America.  Freedom.  And that's just what you'll get at Snubie.com.  If you're new to snus, check it out, join our forums, and soon - oh yes, soon - the website will be up and we'll be ready to inform the world about Snus.  

Chad

Comments