Elixyr Peppermint. (Discontinued) 19 May 09.

NOTE:  This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

Okay, this is probably going to be the shortest review I've ever made. Other than Oomph Citrus. Well, maybe. This was the worst snus I've EVER had. Couldn't stand it. I was looking for a stronger mint snus. I asked Joakim and Markus from Swedish Match if there was plans to bring General Mini Mint into a regular white/original portion and they said there wasn't at this time, so I thought I'd see if anyone else had anything going. This was not it, at all. The taste was just a sharp, mint flavor, that lasted for about 45 seconds, and then it just turned into a sharp flavor. After about 10 to 15 minutes, nothing. Just bland snus. I didn't enjoy this one, at all. I really don't have much to say about it other than I don't suggest it.


NOTE: This product is one that is currently not available from Northerner.com. If you'd like to enjoy this snus, we suggest buying it from our friends at BuySnus.com.

Comments